700w Battery Wanted

Sportsman

Oct 8, 2018
Silvergolf
Bit of a long shot here but I am after a 700w battery if anyone has one for sale or would do a swap for 500w battery with only a 170 miles on it with cash etc then do drop me a message please I have tried most of the main dealers in the uk and there seems to be no stock anywhere hence the post

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
cant help you with a 700 sorry and been told no stock until around April I do have a brand new 500 for sale worth £800 asking for £420 including postage ( if you looking for extra range and don’t mind carrying a spare ) it’s a cheap option

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
cant help you with a 700 sorry and been told no stock until around April I do have a brand new 500 for sale worth £800 asking for £420 including postage ( if you looking for extra range and don’t mind carrying a spare ) it’s a cheap option
Longshot but do you still have this?

liionbattery

Jan 14, 2021
Hangzhou, China
Bit of a long shot here but I am after a 700w battery if anyone has one for sale or would do a swap for 500w battery with only a 170 miles on it with cash etc then do drop me a message please I have tried most of the main dealers in the uk and there seems to be no stock anywhere hence the post
Do you have any requirement of the battery shape?What is the dimension of the battery u need?
BTW, Are you STILLL there?

liionbattery

Jan 14, 2021
Hangzhou, China
I have a new 500w battery for sale still
do u still need 700w battery?What is the size of ur
PM'ed u as well.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles