5 years of EMTB

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
5 years ago I bought my Haibike FullSeven 7.0 and had so much fun on it, until it was stolen last June. I was looking around for a mid power, lighter EMTB by then and it was pure chance that the Haibike Lyke was the bike that fitted my needs.

While the Lyke is better in almost every way, I do miss the poke of the CX motor now and again. The bikes weight, not so much!

Collage_2023-11-17_00_46_14.jpg

Ride 2d@y

Jul 12, 2023
Mexico
4 years ago: I bought a Haibike ALLMTN 2.0 - and it did 90% of what my new Kenevo does today at 1/4 the price. I wish I still had it my garage now that I think about it.

IMG_3395.jpeg

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
5 years ago I bought my Haibike FullSeven 7.0 and had so much fun on it, until it was stolen last June. I was looking around for a mid power, lighter EMTB by then and it was pure chance that the Haibike Lyke was the bike that fitted my needs.

While the Lyke is better in almost every way, I do miss the poke of the CX motor now and again. The bikes weight, not so much!

View attachment 141108
My 5th Ebiking birthday this week. Don't be shy with the presents lads

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Happy ebike birthday @Binhill1 :)
That is a good idea for something to celebrate! :love:
I missed my 5th anniversary, which was 4th Jan'19. :(

Hang on! That's only two ebikes in five and a half years! I'm not trying hard enough.
Yes Steve I just squeezed in another ebike ( Gravel ) a month ago . But the wife can use it and loves it so I'm in the good books for a while.

MNTurboLevo

Subscriber
Apr 22, 2022
Minnesota/Arizon
Now on my third ebike. My first was a Haibike Allmtn 6.5. Loved the bike and sold it to my son who still uses it. Yamaha motor and never a problem. Bike now has approximately 2k miles. Normal stuff like brake pads chains and sprockets is all that has been done. Second bike is Trek Powerfuly 9.7 Carbon which I still own and keep in Minnesota. Third bike is Specialized Turbo Levo Expert which I keep in Arizona for desert/mountain riding in the winter months. Spec Expert is my favorite ride but still like the punch of the Bosch motor on the Trek. The Haibike has a special place in my heart and take it for a short ride once in a while when my son lets me. I am 76 years old and love riding on the trails.

View attachment 141448

tempImageeZKztz.png View attachment tempImageVa2Eaj.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles