4mybike.de ebay e8000 shimano

an12dyw

Nov 6, 2019
Durham
Im thinking of buying a shimano e8000 from 4mybike.de in germany, they have a regular website as well as an ebay account, Has anyone used them? and what app have you used to program the motor with your bike configuration files? Also is the warranty with them incase that E010 error code pops up within the 2 year? if warranty is with them is it changeable so you can send it to shimano over here? the reason im going to buy is that the motor is nearly 200 quid cheaper even with import tax added. any feedback would be great

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
I bought a bosch motor from them two monthes ago, it was delivered to a friend in Manchester, besides the value of the motor, they charged an extra $90,00 to program it, because this is a must with bosch motors, they set it to 45 km/h max assistance 😃. Don’t know wether they would do it on a shimano motor, but they seem to be open minded. The shimano E8000 I shopped from comencal to substitute one that had an E010 with 5.000 km of use, I programed using the stunlocker app, and set to 32km/h, it has 2.000 km and going strong till now.

an12dyw

Nov 6, 2019
Durham
I bought a bosch motor from them two monthes ago, it was delivered to a friend in Manchester, besides the value of the motor, they charged an extra $90,00 to program it, because this is a must with bosch motors, they set it to 45 km/h max assistance 😃. Don’t know wether they would do it on a shimano motor, but they seem to be open minded. The shimano E8000 I shopped from comencal to substitute one that had an E010 with 5.000 km of use, I programed using the stunlocker app, and set to 32km/h, it has 2.000 km and going strong till now.
any warranty with it?

an12dyw

Nov 6, 2019
Durham

an12dyw

Nov 6, 2019
Durham
I used stunlocker on my last motor when the warranty ran out, bought the license and had the bike set at 39mph, didnt do that was more 28mph-32mph not that i pushed it that hard, had to reset software to an earlier version of firmware for it to work

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles