Levo SL Gen 1 220 mm rotor upgrade

ian6354

Jun 27, 2019
North Yorkshire
I'm looking to fit a 220mm rotor to my SL expert and can't find what adapter / spacer is required.

Can anyone provide some assistance?

Fox Float 36, Performance Elite
RAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm

Vilt

Feb 13, 2019
Berg en Terblijt, The Netherlands

I installed this.

It seems to work, but as the guide rs brakes are designed to work on 180mm the brake pads overhang the rotor a bit.

Similar thread:

ian6354

Jun 27, 2019
North Yorkshire

I installed this.

It seems to work, but as the guide rs brakes are designed to work on 180mm the brake pads overhang the rotor a bit.

Similar thread:

I have one of those and offered it up today and it doesn't look like its going to provide enough spacing.

Strangeridemtb

May 6, 2021
Apple valley, Ca
Howdy! First time poster here, hopefully this thread is still active. I’ve recently installed magura mt7 brakes front and rear on my 2021 levo sl. I have purchased one magura 220mm mdr-p rotor and the qm-45 adapter to provide the needed clearance for the Fox 34 rhythm fork. The instructions provided with the adapter/hanger state that haveing a through axle style fork may require additional spacers to achieve adequate clearance for the caliper/rotor.My question is does anyone know how many spacers I would need ? Also should I mount the adapter to the fork and put the spacers between the caliper and the adapter itself or should the spacers sit between the adapters and the fork mounts ? I have tried a few different orientations with spare washers I had laying around the garage and have yet to come up with a concrete solution. Thanks for your time, cheers !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles