Surrey, UK
DSC00180.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2023
Manufacturer: Haibike
Model: NDURO 8

Size XL
Asking Price: £2999
Location Camberley

Description Ridiculous spec for the money, less than 200 miles.

XL

Full Ohlins

YAMMYKID636

May 13, 2024
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I’d love to know someone’s thoughts on it who’s ridden one but perhaps not an owner who could be abit biased. Even all the haibike sponsored riders on YT etc don’t ever seem to ride it. All ALLMNT or the NDURO7.
I’m seriously about to purchase an NDURO 8 as the spec is hard to ignore for the money but scared it’s going to be an expensive mistake to make and I’ll wish I opted for something lighter. I’ve heard a size small is 27kg with pedals so guessing a size large with pedals will be approx 28kg!!

Mario Antony

May 5, 2023
Portugal
I’d love to know someone’s thoughts on it who’s ridden one but perhaps not an owner who could be abit biased. Even all the haibike sponsored riders on YT etc don’t ever seem to ride it. All ALLMNT or the NDURO7.
I’m seriously about to purchase an NDURO 8 as the spec is hard to ignore for the money but scared it’s going to be an expensive mistake to make and I’ll wish I opted for something lighter. I’ve heard a size small is 27kg with pedals so guessing a size large with pedals will be approx 28kg!!
28kg... that's, ahhh... substancial?

Althought I'm not a fan of mid-power ebikes (basically due to low power & range - btw I'm not talking to the new SX Bosch), if your terrain is rough enough, I'd jump on one.
Weight is important in any sports/ performance equipment.

But with such a burly built, 28kg is not that far from similar built from other brands.

3.000 for a 200mile ebike? If size fits, Imwould defenetly look closely at purchasing it

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Chris Smith ex EMBN now Haibike rides one ,he did a short bike check last November

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Yes 27kg is on the heavier side though not unusually so , there are several other brands whose bikes have a similar weight, Whyte E180 26kg , Cannondale Moterra neo lt 26.5kg (carbon frame) and Focus Sam 27.1kg to name but a few.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles