Sold 2022 Rockshox Domain 29 160mm (with Charger 2.1 Damper) £260: Lincolnshire, UK

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
Picture
IMG_6624.jpeg

IMG_6623.jpeg

IMG_6622.jpeg

IMG_6619.jpeg

IMG_6620.jpeg

IMG_6621.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6616.jpeg

IMG_6614.jpeg

IMG_6615.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2022
Manufacturer Rockshox
Model Domain 29 160mm (with Charger 2.1 Damper)
Asking Price £260
Location Lincolnshire, UK

Description First up, these forks are not Zebs! I wanted white stickers to go with my colour scheme on the bike, and these were available and Domain stickers weren’t. If you don’t like them, they peel off very easily.

That out of the way, these forks are nearly a Zeb! 😂 I fitted a brand new Charger 2.1 damper to them when they were a few weeks old, which not only massively improved the damping, but also took out a chunk of weight as there’s so much oil in the Motion Control damper that gets removed.

These are the 29” 160mm travel 38mm stanchion, 44mm offset and 110mm Boost version of the Domain, purchased new by me in March this year. As such they’re in really good condition, and I’d estimate have as little as 10 hours riding on them, if that. The Levo they were fitted to has still only done around 100 miles, and they haven’t been on that or any other bike for a couple of months.

The steerer has been neatly cut to 200mm, so plenty to fit lots of different bikes. On the kitchen scales, they weigh 2467g.

In the bag are two tokens, can’t remember how many are already in the fork, but they’re supplied anyway, a starnut, and a Zeb fender (with fitting screws) that bolts onto the Domain lowers, which as you probably know are the same shape as the Zebs but a little heavier alloy.

Not sure where to price them, but going to ask for a tad over what stock Domains seem to go for on eBay, but this has the 2.2 damper and the fender.

Postage is included, Bank Transfer or PayPal are fine, as long as you cover the fees, as they’re quite steep! 😬

Any questions, please get in touch!

Last edited:

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
Price reduced. Anybody fancy a whole burly fork for the price of a Charger 2.1 damper? :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles