Jun 23, 2022
Weymouth
Bike / Product Year: 2022
Manufacturer: Pole
Model: Voima

Size K3 - Large/XL
Asking Price: £8500
Location Weymouth, Dorset, UK

Description Pole Voima, Fox40, AXS, Mavic, Burgtec, Bosch 750wh, Praxxis, Hope, SQlab, 5yr Warranty

Frame – Pole Voima K3, Gold with factory fitted protection tape, factory chain guard and bash plate size equates to around a large/XL frame. 5yr transferable warranty

Shock – Cane Creek Kitsuma Air with loads of adjustability

Fork – Fox 40 Factory 200mm travel with 3 layers of protection, original stickers then covered with Ride Wrap then custom stickers over the top

Batt & Motor – Bosch smart system with 750wh battery, smart LED controller and the Kiox 300 display unit. Total 1162 miles.

Stem – Burgtec direct mount with 4x spacers underneath

Headset – Hope low profile with stainless bearings

Wheels – 29’er Mavic Dee Max S30 with straight pull spokes

Tyres – 2.6 front Michelin, 2.6 Rear Continental

Rim protection - Mega Norris inserts front and rear

Seat Post – Rockshox Reverb Stealth C1 200m drop

Saddle- SQlab Ergowave Fabio Wibmer

Cassette- Sram XG 1299 eagle 12 speed

Derailleur – Sram AXS GS Eagle AXS 12 Speed

Chain – Sram PC XO1 in silver

Cranks – Praxxis carbon

Pedals – Burgtec in gold

Brakes – Code RSC, Sram HS2 brake rotors 200mm rear, 220mm front

Handlebars – Hope 35mm dia, 20mm rise, 800mm wide (good-looking bars – the only carbon bars you can buy now that actually look like carbon!)

Grips – Ergon GE1 Factory black with oil slick

Included with the chargers for the main battery and AXS plus all the included documentation etc for frame, forks, etc?

If you check out Pole website for a new bike I see that they have increased there prices again for the frame, if you go through their order process for a top spec to get pretty much the same spec as listed above, add another 900 Euros extra or so for the difference upgrading to Fox40’s, the price shown is PLUS import duties/shipping/VAT which equates to approximately 26% on top the price. Will be around £11K….

There a few signs of use here and there which you’ld expect, odd scratches and scrapes, one bit of the gold coating near the crank, bottom bash guard has a few scrapes etc. But it still looks like a new machine, worst thing is coffee stops as everyone one wants to chat about! Massively reluctant sale as this is my ultimate bike that can properly do it all, selling as I’ve new projects in the pipeline. Will provide copy of original invoice with letter to authenticate the sale and email Pole to confirm change of ownership so you can still benefit from there 5 year warranty? Still got the shipping boxes for the frame and forks if wanted so you can send for servicing etc if needed in the future?

Very serious buyers only please - my time is limited due to work, not interested in low ball offers or swaps etc. No test rides until payment has been made. Bank transfer on day of collection.

MORE PICS Here -

IMG_1816.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG
IMG_1832.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG

Last edited:

Tankboy

Jun 23, 2022
Weymouth
I'm 6Ft / 183cms. The seat post is almost fitted at the bottom of the frame and it's just right for me with the max amount of travel you can use?

Tankboy

Jun 23, 2022
Weymouth
BTW I'm willing to split it up and sell without the Fox 40's because I know some people prefer single crown forks?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles