2022 Husqvarna MC LE . upgraded OEM derailleur to a SRAM GX B2 12 speed. How do I fit a XD free hub to OEM DA219F hub?

Nobbie

Mar 1, 2022
Ontario Canada
Hello All,
2022 Husqvarna MC LE with 800 trail miles. . LBC upgraded OEM derailleur to a SRAM GX B2 12 speed. How do I fit a XD free hub to OEM DA219F hub?
Has anyone else done this?
Much appreciated

Last edited:

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Hello All,
2022 Husqvarna MC LE with 800 trail miles. . LBC upgraded OEM derailleur to a SRAM GX B2 12 speed. How do I fit a XD free hub to OEM DA219F hub?
Has anyone else done this?
Much appreciated
some hub manufacturers like Hope or DT Swiss sell hubs that can take HG, XD or Microspline freehubs by selling conversion kits. Your hub appears to be Husqvarna branded ( although I doubt they manufacture it) so if that hub is capable of being adapted your Husqvarna dealer will sell conversion kits. Given your bike as standard is SRAM SX Eagle as standard and Husqvarna spec DT Swiss wheelsets on their more up market models I doubt you will find your hub can be a dapted for XD. Changing your mech to GX is just a straight swap ...nothing else needs to change.

Nobbie

Mar 1, 2022
Ontario Canada
some hub manufacturers like Hope or DT Swiss sell hubs that can take HG, XD or Microspline freehubs by selling conversion kits. Your hub appears to be Husqvarna branded ( although I doubt they manufacture it) so if that hub is capable of being adapted your Husqvarna dealer will sell conversion kits. Given your bike as standard is SRAM SX Eagle as standard and Husqvarna spec DT Swiss wheelsets on their more up market models I doubt you will find your hub can be a dapted for XD. Changing your mech to GX is just a straight swap ...nothing else needs to change.
Mikerb

Thank you for that. The GX is working fine with the OEM cassette. My thought was to upgrade the cassette when the time comes for replacement. In your opinion, is it worth while to spend the $$$ to up-grade the cassette.
Cheers

TrailSnake

May 31, 2023
Portugal
Hello there! I have a gasgas ebike, a sister company from ktm and husky. They share some components, and i think the same hubs. They are fastace hubs with oem branding. They are a budget taiwanese company, and i don’t think they offer xd kits for it. I eventually upgrade to a dtswiss 350 hub and hx531 rim after i busted the oem rim.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Mikerb

Thank you for that. The GX is working fine with the OEM cassette. My thought was to upgrade the cassette when the time comes for replacement. In your opinion, is it worth while to spend the $$$ to up-grade the cassette.
Cheers
you do not have that option with your existing hub/freehub

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles