Kendal
DSC01454.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo SL Comp Carbon

Size Large
Asking Price: £4350
Location Kendal, UK

Description Sorry, first post but been a "passive" forum dweller for some time.

Up for sale is my upgraded Specialized Levo SL Comp Carbon, Large, with only 448 miles / 726km on the clock from new.

If not familiar the full spec can be found here: HERE. It's basic factory spec now retails at £7100 (!)

The bike is in decent nick, obviously some scratches as pictured HERE - together with more images and as you would expect from a mountain bike.

Battery health at 100% and mechanically the bike is sound and buttery smooth.

Upgrades / changes from standard spec are:

- 2021 Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 (boost), 160mm with 42mm offset, gloss black (£980 SRP)

- TRP Slate T4 4 pot brakes, mineral oil based with 203mm front floating rotor and 180mm rear floating rotor. Takes Shimano pads and Shimano bleed kit.

- Michelin Wild AM2 tyres, front and rear. Set up tubuless, excellent condition

- Raceface Getta Grip grips (cash money gold finish)

- Peaty's Tubeless valves (bourbon finish)

The bike could be posted at a push but with it being an e-bike collection is definitely preferred. I am based on the edge of the Lakes so a great excuse to tie it into a ride!

Any questions please ask!

Oh - as a new member I think I need to write 10 posts first before being able to DM so might be best just asking your questions below for now ;-)

Gunner Hurt

Jun 9, 2020
Keswick
View attachment 82858

Bike / Product Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo SL Comp Carbon

Size Large
Asking Price: £4350
Location Kendal, UK

Description Sorry, first post but been a "passive" forum dweller for some time.

Up for sale is my upgraded Specialized Levo SL Comp Carbon, Large, with only 448 miles / 726km on the clock from new.

If not familiar the full spec can be found here: HERE. It's basic factory spec now retails at £7100 (!)

The bike is in decent nick, obviously some scratches as pictured HERE - together with more images and as you would expect from a mountain bike.

Battery health at 100% and mechanically the bike is sound and buttery smooth.

Upgrades / changes from standard spec are:

- 2021 Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 (boost), 160mm with 42mm offset, gloss black (£980 SRP)

- TRP Slate T4 4 pot brakes, mineral oil based with 203mm front floating rotor and 180mm rear floating rotor. Takes Shimano pads and Shimano bleed kit.

- Michelin Wild AM2 tyres, front and rear. Set up tubuless, excellent condition

- Raceface Getta Grip grips (cash money gold finish)

- Peaty's Tubeless valves (bourbon finish)

The bike could be posted at a push but with it being an e-bike collection is definitely preferred. I am based on the edge of the Lakes so a great excuse to tie it into a ride!

Any questions please ask!

Oh - as a new member I think I need to write 10 posts first before being able to DM so might be best just asking your questions below for now ;-)
Hi
Is the bike still for sale? I'm in Keswick so not so far to have a drive over and take a shufty this weekend.
Cheers
Pete

Gunner Hurt

Jun 9, 2020
Keswick
Hi (I'm not sure if my 1st reply was sent??)
Is the bike still for sale? I'm in Keswick so not so far to have a drive over and take a shufty this weekend.
Cheers
Pete

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles