Birmingham
A217D397-2994-4C66-A091-B0FF013B487F.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Orbea
Model: Rise M10

Size M
Asking Price: 5250
Location Birmingham

Description Brand new Orbea Rise M10, slight scratch on downtube when transported to shop hence incredibly low price, brand new bike and only a cosmetic scratch, beautiful bike.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
I thought that too, Stu!

New member, no posts and posts a for sale post with a stock photo from Orbea's web site.

Strange... Unless it hasn't arrived with him yet, just the dealer and they've offered a discount but he doesn't want the bike. I don't know!

Anyway, I have a Rise M10 so I'm out. ;)

Chris Ebikebrum

Sep 19, 2022
Birmingham
I thought that too, Stu!

New member, no posts and posts a for sale post with a stock photo from Orbea's web site.

Strange... Unless it hasn't arrived with him yet, just the dealer and they've offered a discount but he doesn't want the bike. I don't know!

Anyway, I have a Rise M10 so I'm out. ;)
Brand new bike so identical to pic, will post some actual pics shortly, thanks for the comment

I just thought people on here might be interested in a fantastic deal, the Orbea Rise M10 is a lovely bike as you will know, I run a not-for-profit business taking young people out on emtb’s we sell new stock too to support these projects, hope that’s enough info, not strange at all.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Great to hear this, Chris, and good luck with the NfP venture.

Too many scams around and this half-fitted the profile (new user, no pics of bike, etc.)

I will concur, the Rise M10 is excellent as a trail bike. I've put a 1000 miles on mine in a year (alongside also running a full-fat eMTB).

It will make a bargain for someone...

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Tell me its sold please Chris, I'm thinking of buying it as a spare ;) From a guy that's just spent 7k on the same mode and size a few weeks ago I am sick of seeing the advert (y)

Chris Ebikebrum

Sep 19, 2022
Birmingham
Still available, you’re welcome to take a look if needed, I’ll also post a link to a video which shows how this supports the work I do with youth and an introduction to emtbs 😊

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Still available, you’re welcome to take a look if needed, I’ll also post a link to a video which shows how this supports the work I do with youth and an introduction to emtbs 😊
Thats nuts Chris, if i hadn't of bought mine i would be beating your door down with a stick, maybe people need finance, or things are just not selling at the moment because of current climate financially but to be honest at that price its irrelevant.

I still might buy it just so the advert disappears lol.

To put it into perspective it makes my 8-week-old m10 bike with 300 miles on worth about 4k if I'm lucky.

Total bargain and fair play to you with the work you do (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles