2021 models sold out already?

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
went to a local shop that sells Haibikes, said I was interested in the allMTN 7, and I'm 6ft 4 so said I wanted an XL.
their first response was "I don't think they do an XL in that one"....
bear this in mind, about 3 months ago I went into the same shop when I had no idea about e-bikes and they told me that haibike don't do XL's, they might start making them next year....
for this reason I never bothered looking at them untill recently when I did infact discover that they do make them in my size , I think I've now researched almost every e-bike on the market.
once we had confirmed that they do it in an XL (I mean, I told them, and they they had to google it and check..) they then said that they are all sold out and will not be available untill next September. which apparently will be the 2022 models. and then proceeded to try and talk me into buying the large one that they had in stock. and then later on tried to talk me into a fantic, a brand which I'd never heard of, and quite frankly looked overpriced and underspecced.

so to be honest I don't believe them, is that the end of the 2021 range from haiblike or not?

Tonycube

Apr 30, 2020
South Wales
went to a local shop that sells Haibikes, said I was interested in the allMTN 7, and I'm 6ft 4 so said I wanted an XL.
their first response was "I don't think they do an XL in that one"....
bear this in mind, about 3 months ago I went into the same shop when I had no idea about e-bikes and they told me that haibike don't do XL's, they might start making them next year....
for this reason I never bothered looking at them untill recently when I did infact discover that they do make them in my size , I think I've now researched almost every e-bike on the market.
once we had confirmed that they do it in an XL (I mean, I told them, and they they had to google it and check..) they then said that they are all sold out and will not be available untill next September. which apparently will be the 2022 models. and then proceeded to try and talk me into buying the large one that they had in stock. and then later on tried to talk me into a fantic, a brand which I'd never heard of, and quite frankly looked overpriced and underspecced.

so to be honest I don't believe them, is that the end of the 2021 range from haiblike or not?
Haibike AllMtn 7 2021 Yamaha (e-bikeshop.co.uk) 50cm they say is in stock

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles