Review 2021 HUSQVARNA Hardcross 8

Grant Allan

Mar 22, 2021
Wellington, New Zealand
The Bike:
PHO_BIKE_PERS_REVO_HQV-21-HardCross-HC8-white-blue-yellow-oblique-web__SALL__AEPI__V1_960x.png

Manufacturer: HUSQVARNA
Model: Hardcross 8
Model Year: 2021
Price Paid: $11,990 NZD
New/Used: Brand New
Score (out of 10): 10

Review: Hi guys,

I've been finding very little info and reviews in English on Husqvarna bikes. But here is a YouTube link on the Hardcross 8.

I am planning to make the 2hr drive to catch up and take a spin on a couple of his bikes in the coming weeks including this one.
PHO_BIKE_PERS_REVO_HQV-21-HardCross-HC8-white-blue-yellow-oblique-web__SALL__AEPI__V1_960x.png

I have Mike's 2019 Mountain Cross 6. He has been selling these bikes for a few years now so he knows what he talking about with this brand.

constantinos156

Jan 27, 2021
Greece
It is really nice to see something in English on Husqvarna emtb. I also have the 2021 Hardcross 8 and although I am not an experienced rider I can certainly say it is quite a bike. The 180mm gives the bike a very plush feeling and gives the rider confidence that it can swallow any obstacle. I have only done a few rides on it, therefore I cannot offer much more insight on what is working and what not. I hope that more Husqvarna owners show up and eventually we get a Husqvarna section on EMTBF

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
One of the berter deals out there. They started selling/distributing in Canada and ghe US this hdar. Looks like they sell through motoX shops. Im not sure if a lbs can sell them or not? Wonder how their customer service/warrantee is?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles