For Sale (BIKE) 2021 Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 625 17: £2100

gavcav

May 25, 2021
Leeds
Sorry to jump in on your old listing for your Cube reaction pro 625..i believe yours had the acid mudguard set fitted?..can you tell me how the rear mudguard fitted at the frame bottom bracket area? the ones i've bought are to be secured using a bolt at this position but my frame does not have a position there to fit a bolt into the frame?..my bike is the cube reaction hybrid race 625.

Homeyjay

May 12, 2021
Uk
Hi, I honestly can’t remember but there are a couple of german videos of how to do it on YouTube. I just followed those and did it, it was pretty easy and worked well! I think these were the vids but there may well be others!

gavcav

May 25, 2021
Leeds
Hi, I honestly can’t remember but there are a couple of german videos of how to do it on YouTube. I just followed those and did it, it was pretty easy and worked well! I think these were the vids but there may well be others!

Thanks for the reply, yeah i watched these..it's now sorted out. The integrated lighting 'sticker' i've now found isn't a sticker, but a rubber grommet blank! i really need to where my reading glasses more! and the hole that i thought was for the lighting cable is in fact for the mudguard. all fitted securely now and look and work a treat. i'm very pleased how well they look and do not rattle at all. Great mudguards for me.
Thanks once again for getting back to me.
regs Gav

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles