Pic 7.jpg

Pic 8.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Turbo Levo SL Comp

Size Medium
Asking Price: 5200
Location County Durham

Description Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp - Medium - Hope - Renthal - Burgtec.

All the usual Levo SL Comp Spec plus the below:

- Burgtec Penthouse Pedals

- Hope Tech 3 V4 200mm floating rotor F&R brakes

- Renthal 35mm Fat Bar - 30mm rise

- Renthal 35mm Stem

- Burgtec Spacers

- Burgtec Stem Cap

- DMR Deathgrips

- Hope Headset

- SRAM GX Eagle Gearset

- Gold Chain

- Hope Fortus 30 Wheelset

- Hope Pro4 Hubs

- Minion DHR & DHF Skinwalls 29 - 2.5 F & 2.4 R

- Cush Core insert in rear

- Stans Tubeless sealant

- Peatys orange valves

- Orange Bolt kit

- Cascade Components Rear Linkage 155mm travel

- DMR Oi Oi saddle

- Hope Seatpost Clamp

- Enduro front Mudguard

All the upgrades have been done extremely recently mainly in the last couple months, wheels are new, tyres are new etc etc .. I’ve spend a small fortune on this bike making it a much more capable machine than a factory SL, all the cheap components that the bike comes with as a comp model have been changed and upgraded making this a very desirable build.

I’ve had the bike for around 12 months now so there's approximately a years transferable manufacturers warranty still remaining.

The bike has been meticulously maintained by Infinity Cycles in Durham where I purchased the bike brand new, they have done all the work on the bike and I have an extensive digital copy of the works including first purchase invoice. I have had so much done, rear shock has been rebuilt, gear cables replaced, headset bearings, frame bearings, the lot.

The bike has just had the software updated so it’s all good to go, please don’t be expecting a concourse frame, it’s a year old and I do use it so it has its marks here and there. I chose not to invisiframe it from new however it’s mechanically mint so that’s all that’s ever mattered to me, these bikes are for riding not for staring at.

Motor is perfect, battery health is 100% no issues at all with it.

The bike owes me a lot more but not looking to get my money back obviously.

I’m asking £5200 which I feel is fair considering the current market and demand for Ebikes and the spec and the fact its cheaper than a standard base model SL Comp to buy new ( if you can find one )

Bike is stored in a secure unit not at my home address so appointment viewings only, not entertaining dreamers or scammers. I’m not daft.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles