IMG_5453 Large.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Turbo Levo Expert

Size Medium
Asking Price: 4000
Location Aboyne. Aberdeenshire. Scotland

Description Sage Green.
Original mature owner from new 2 years ago and so still 2 years transferable warranty remaining on motor/battery to next owner - bought from Remedy Bikes Stonehaven and unchanged from OE. Invisaframed when purchased. Regularly maintained at recommended intervals, with some new parts installed routinely, the bike has been cleaned and lubed after every ride. Forks serviced by Alta Suspension. All the Specialized accessories are included, charger, manuals, warranty books etc. I true and service my own wheels/hubs and these are in excellent condition ans they have not been ridden (i had used hybrid wheels from my previous trail bike), the spokes/rims are very true and look super. An Amygos motor bashguard is also included. The bike has a new SRAM X1 rear mech, drive train and new Spesh tyres Eliminator/Butcher installed for the sale. I've tried to show on all of the images exactly where the abrasions and marks of use are, they are mainly on the swingarm and cranks which are obviously closer to the ground but there is no damage whatsoever anywhere on the frame. Above the cranks and around the bike it is in excellent condition but if you need more images or have any questions please just ask away. Buyer will be happy, very clean and tidy bike so reasonable offers only please.

Turbo Levo Expert Carbon | Specialized.com

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles