Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Kenevo Expert

Size S5
Asking Price: £3750
Location Stafford

Description 2020 Specialized Kenevo Expert S5

Standard spec plus:

Renthal bar
One Up 180mm dropper post and lever (just fitted with brand new cartridge)
Brand new Specialized Butcher tyres and tubeless valves
New DMR Deathgrips
Invisiframe protection fitted from new
Fork recently serviced with new seals
Motor warranty until September 2024
Brand new Fox DPX2 rear shock
Battery health 100%

There is a very shallow dent on the top tube (see picture 7) which was caused by a low speed crash. I have had it professionally checked over and it is only cosmetic (if not annoying at the time!), it has not weakened the frame in any way. There is also a tiny dent in the down tube caused by the same off, I have tried to take a picture of this (picture 8) but is so small that it doesn't really show. This is a used bike so has the usual cosmetic marks and scratches a lot of which are on the Invisiframe protection which could be removed, I have left it on as it is still doing it's job protecting the bike. Due to the top tube dent, even though it is nothing major, I have reduced the price to reflect this. It is the cheapest 2020 Kenevo Expert for sale.

I also have an Ohlins TTX Coil, Charger 2 damper (custom tuned by TF tuned) and Renthal stem that could be included. Ohlins £500, Charger damper £150, Stem £50.

Pedals are not included.

Cash on collection or bank transfer for payment.

Last edited:

Stompweaver

Jan 20, 2018
Stafford
Hi Alex, I’ll see if it goes with the bike first but I could send it over to you if it doesn’t. I doubt it’ll be cheap to post though.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles