For Sale (BIKE) 2020 FOX - Marzocchi Float X2 - Bomber CR - Z1 GRIP2 Upgraded: 1500 euro for everything

Nikolaos Tsivis

Oct 19, 2019
Greece
IMG_4408.JPG

IMG_5883.JPG

IMG_6516.JPG

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: FOX - Marzocchi
Model: Float X2 - Bomber CR - Z1 GRIP2 Upgraded
Asking Price: 1500 euro for everything
Location Athens, Greece, EU

Description

Good day.

I am selling the following suspension bits and dropper post, suitable for the 2020 Specialized Kenevo. I will be uploading good photos within the next few days.

1. Fox Float X2, 2020, 230x62.5. The shock was originally a Performance level model that I upgraded to Factory level, without the Kashima coating though. The job was done by J-Tech suspension last March and the shock was tuned specifically to the frame (Specialized Kenevo 2020), rider 85kg and aggressive riding style. The shock is currently at Fox for full service and I do not plan to use it afterwards, so it will be fresh for the new owner. The shock does not have decals. Once I receive the shock, I will post all paperwork and good photos. Existing hardware will be included so the shock will be ready to be installed on a 2020 Kenevo. I will also provide the "performance level valving" as it was removed by J-tech.

2. Marzocchi Bomber CR Coil 230x62.5 together with 500lbs spring. This is the original shock the bike came with and it has been warrantied twice by Fox since November 2019 when I bought the bike. I use it only as a temporary shock when my Float X2 gets serviced. It will stay on the bike now, it seems to be going OK until now. Existing hardware will be included so the shock will be ready to be installed on a 2020 Kenevo. Photos coming soon.

3. Marzocchi Z1 Air, 2020, Tapered steerer, 180mm travel, Kabolt, Boost spacing, 1 purple volume spacer, upgraded with GRIP2 damper, 2020 model without VVC. The fork was upgraded last July to Grip2 2020 damper along with a full service. It is working flawlessly since then. The fork does not have decals. New decals will be needed. Condition of lowers is good, has signs of use. I would consider doing a lower leg service at Fox prior selling to have the new owner happy. Photos coming soon.

4. X-Fusion Manic 34.9mm, 150mm travel, together with the remote. I am waiting for a warranty replacement post that I will not use. In this respect, the new owner will actually get a new post. I am not 100% sure that Specialized will send a Manic though since I hear that they have stock issues, I will update the post once I have the info. Photos will come then as well.

I prefer to sell everything as a package for 1500 euro. PayPal is the only method accepted. Shipping to UK and EU is possible. Shipping and fees will be paid by the buyer. Everything will be washed and packed properly.

The only reason I am selling is because I intend to switch brand fully to DVO stuff.

If you need clarifications please let me know.

Brgds/Nikolaos Tsivis

Last edited:

Nikolaos Tsivis

Oct 19, 2019
Greece
Bump.

Everything is still for sale.

Anyone interested let me know or make me an offer.

Thank you for looking.

Brgds/Nikolaos Tsivis

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles