2020 Bosch Kiox and Garmin dual ant+ HR strap ...

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
New bike time, setup the app tonight and Bluetooth onto iPhone 7, all ok. I have a Garmin dual HR strap that is both ant+ and Bluetooth, which is BT connected to the phone. HR screen on the Kiox isn’t showing a reading though. Have only tried it inside, not moving.

What have I missed in the setup ? Or will the HR kick in when I start a ride ?

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
Ian,

As you know I have just collected my new Orbea too . . . I am having the same issue although I am just trying to connect to any bluetooth heart rate monitor but can't see any instructions to get the Kiox connected to a device (Except the initial pairing of your phone).

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
Ian,

As you know I have just collected my new Orbea too . . . I am having the same issue although I am just trying to connect to any bluetooth heart rate monitor but can't see any instructions to get the Kiox connected to a device (Except the initial pairing of your phone).

What I did unpair my HR Bluetooth strap from everything. I then paired the Kiox to my iPhone, then put on the HR strap, stood beside bike and ask Kiox to look for devices, it found the strap and I paired it. Works fine now. My Garmin HR strap actually can pair Bluetooth to 2 devices so I have it paired to Kiox and my Garmin Instinct.

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
What I did unpair my HR Bluetooth strap from everything. I then paired the Kiox to my iPhone, then put on the HR strap, stood beside bike and ask Kiox to look for devices, it found the strap and I paired it. Works fine now. My Garmin HR strap actually can pair Bluetooth to 2 devices so I have it paired to Kiox and my Garmin Instinct.
I'll give that a go . . . try my Samsung Watch first and see how it goes. Thanks

Kenny Barclay

Jul 25, 2020
INVERNESS
Hi. I am also trying to get a heart rate monitor to work with the KIOX display. I have tried a Fitbit 3 and had to return it. Does anyone have some suggestions that will work with it. Don't want a chest band, would rather have a wrist band and ideally one that's a fitness tracker or smart watch. Any suggestions would be great before I buy the wrong thing again lol. Thanks Kenny

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles