2019 Turbo Levo Expert availability

jonausten

Feb 6, 2019
Surrey
A friend has a Turbo Levo Expert on order and still not got a delivery date although ordered in November. Does anyone know why delivery is taking so long?

SwissDH

Mar 5, 2019
Switzerland
My dealer told me that it was 2 things:
1. The Levo was way more popular than either Specialized or their dealers imagined. I was told it is the best selling premium bike most dealers have ever had.
2. Due to the noisy Brose motor problems for some of the first batch shipped, they had to shut production for a month or two last year (was it really that long?). This made the backlog problem significantly worse.

Where I live, you'll struggle to find any S-Works or Experts at all. They are pretty much all sold out or pre-sold out for the last batch due to be delivered soon I believe. Amazing seeing how nuts expensive these 2 models are. Some may say they are way over priced, but the market seems to say otherwise!

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
I got told August/Sept for the Expert and S-Works sold out now for 2019. I went with Comp Carbon, end of May predicted.

Hoping it doesn’t slip, was originally mid April predicted.

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
I know this now looks a bit like banging the Berkshire Cycles drum, but give Chris a ring, I heard there was a batch coming in for end of April.
That's experts the s works are sold out.

RaDja

Apr 2, 2019
Belgium
I was one of the few lucky ones in Belgium who could buy a Sworks and so far I am the only one I know. I ordered my SWorks in November and I have it for 3 weeks now.
What a fantastic bike the Levo!
I also heard that the SWorks and the Expert were sold out.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles