IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Turbo Levo FSR

Size Large
Asking Price: £2,950
Location Cardiff

Description Selling my Turbo Levo as new Bullit has arrived. This is the standard Turbo Levo with 500wh battery

Before first ride I swapped out the tyres, forks, brakes & seatpost. I have now returned the bike to standard spec (except for XTR 203mm F&R brakes & 36T chain ring & michelin rear tyre) this means the forks are new, unridden as is the front Butcher tyre. Bike was invisiframed from new.

This bike has a full Specialized warranty until August 2023. The bike also benefits from a New Motor, 500wh Battery & TCU, (Warranty replacements) NX mech & chain, Frame bearings & wheel bearing all replaced less than 300miles ago. Bike is in very good condition and with the warranty replacements & extended warranty is as good as a new bike but at a significant discount.

I've priced the bike as low as possible, however note that the seat post is the original fixed post. I ran the bike with a 170mm AXS dropper which Im happy to sell with the bike for an extra £275, its got scoring to the back of the post but doesn't affect performance.

Original receipts available

Collection only

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles