Levo Gen 2 2019 Levo rear mech is it a long cage?

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi guys I bent my rear mech on my 2019 Levo and want to replace it I assume getting the same one is the best way is it a long cage on this bike as I have no idea, I have found one on this site at the best price so is it this one below as I don't want to have to send it back :)

Thanks

Andy

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
The rear mech on the Levo Comp is Sram GX long cage. The description on the product you included is a bit confusing but looks right. Might be safer to take a look at Tredz or CRC....the price of the one you included is full rrp

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
The rear mech on the Levo Comp is Sram GX long cage. The description on the product you included is a bit confusing but looks right. Might be safer to take a look at Tredz or CRC....the price of the one you included is full rrp

Brilliant thanks I will look at CRC I just wanted to know if it was the right length, have they all got that red stripe on them as I would prefer black?

Last edited:

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Thanks again I just ordered a black one from CRC you wouldn't think a tiny stone getting caught in the chain ring teeth could cause so much damage!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles