Jan 18, 2019
Somerset UK
2018-12-18 12.38.18.jpg

2018-12-18 12.38.26.jpg

Bike Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Giant
Model: Fathom E+1 Pro
Asking Price: 2999

Description: So, I've made a mistake which will cost me £500 if I'm fortunate enough to find a buyer!
I'm totally new to mountain biking and therefore I did a lot of research before buying this bike.
For the money, it has in my opinion the best offering of quality components, which you can research in detail on the 'bicycle chain' website where I made my purchase in mid December for collection on 6th Jan 2019. As well as a great front shock, brakes, gears, dropper post and geometry etc, the syncdrive pro motor and smart charger are amazing. The assistance whilst riding is fantastic and the range has been great also. I can't fault it. However, after riding a few local trails, and then 3 visits to the Quantock Hills, its obvious that my back is not good enough to keep using a hardtail long term. So, I am looking to either sell to someone who wants a really nice hardtail, or equally, I am interested in hearing from someone who has a full sus and for whatever reason is looking for a hardtail where we could swap +/- money to suit both parties. My Giant app confirms that I have completed approx 80 miles, and I have just charged the battery for a second time. I have added a front mud guard and better pedals since the photo's from new, and also the tyres are now tubeless. I will be taking the bike back to the shop next week for its after sale free of charge service, so anyone interested can be assured all is good. Thanks for looking.

bullet

Jan 18, 2019
Somerset UK
Forgot to mention. I am 6 foot tall and I felt the large was too small, so I bought the XL which had extra reach rather than height which I liked. Also, I am near to J23 of M5 in Somerset if you would like to view. Thanks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles