EDIT: EMTB Forums group rides confirmed!
Saturday 16th 11am
Sunday 17th 11am
I'm hoping to get there for the weekend. Might even camp if I can!
- National Demo Weekender with all the top brands demoing and displaying their fleet over three days.
- Large marquee with a Licenced Bar and Catering.
- Live Cover Bands playing 90s themed music; Oasis, Blur etc..
- Live DJs playing 90’s House/Dance Music.
- Pub Quiz – Groups of 4 with MTB related questions.
- Large Retail and Display Village.
- Free wi-fi for everyone in the finish arena.
- Kids Coaching Sessions .
- Two Pump Tracks and Pump rack Racing.
- Jez Avery Stunt Show.
- DMR Bombhole.
- Bouncy Castle Slide, Trampoloines and Toddlers Merry-Go-Round.
- Family/Quiet Camping Zones.
- Serviced Toilets and Showers.
- 24 Hour Security.
- 24 Hour Medical Service.
- Dog Friendly Site.
Throwback to the 1990's!