Levo Gen 2 2018 Levo Unrepairable Shock

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Hey,

I have a problem with the rear shock on my 2018 Levo Comp which i hope i could get some advice on regarding warranty and possible replacement options.

The shock was sent to TF Tuned for service but upon investigation the technician deemed it to be unrepairable due to suspension fluid escaping into the air chamber and the internals have been serverly scratched.

He has provided me with details for some replacement options but i wonder if there's anything that can be done through warranty.

Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

@Specialized Rider Care

Thanks

Marc

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
As your bike comes with a Rockshox or FOX shock your warranty will be with them

Specialized's global warranty policy states the following

I purchased a complete bicycle; are third-party components on Specialized-branded bicycles covered under this Warranty?

There may be an applicable warranty from the third-party manufacturer for non-Specialized components, such as drivetrain, brakes, or suspension parts. Warranty information for third-party components should have been included with the purchase of your bicycle. Third-party components are not covered by this Warranty. Your Authorized Specialized Retailer will be able to provide you with more information

Full Global warranty is here

Best bet is to speak to the shop you bought the bike from as they are your first port of call in a warranty case, explain the situation and show them the TFTuned report, they should then start the ball rolling with the Shock's manufacturer

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles