Other 2017 - 2018 Levos. Any about ?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Being the owner of a 2018 S-Works Levo, I was just wondering how many of you have a vintage Levo ?
mines done 15,000 km and it’s a little over 4 years old now. Still on the original battery too, but capacity has dropped from 504wh to 398wh.

bojang

Jul 27, 2018
Slovenija
I am also the owner of a Turbo Levo 2018 HT with 17,700 km, the battery is still original, but its health has dropped to 90%, but I have one problem with the battery, namely the lower fixing lug has broken off. So now I have the battery attached with velcro strips. Hold on for now, I'll see how it goes. I have agreed with the dealer that he will try to enforce the complaint on the battery. I hope it comes true. Otherwise, a correct bike.

Crni33

Nov 26, 2021
Croatia
Being the owner of a 2018 S-Works Levo, I was just wondering how many of you have a vintage Levo ?
mines done 15,000 km and it’s a little over 4 years old now. Still on the original battery too, but capacity has dropped from 504wh to 398wh.

I have Turbo Levo FSR from 2018, and had to replace the engine due to electrical failure last year. It had around 2.000 km and one day it just wouldn't start any more. Engine was out of warranty of course, but at least Specialized rider case provided 30% discount.
Original battery is still good on 100%, but since it is now over 4 years old I've bough a new one on sale for 650EUR this year.

bojang

Jul 27, 2018
Slovenija
I have Turbo Levo FSR from 2018, and had to replace the engine due to electrical failure last year. It had around 2.000 km and one day it just wouldn't start any more. Engine was out of warranty of course, but at least Specialized rider case provided 30% discount.
Original battery is still good on 100%, but since it is now over 4 years old I've bough a new one on sale for 650EUR this year.
I see that you are from Croatia, but I am wondering where you got such a good price for the battery, because here in Slovenia the price is €950. Do they still have any?

Crni33

Nov 26, 2021
Croatia
I see that you are from Croatia, but I am wondering where you got such a good price for the battery, because here in Slovenia the price is €950. Do they still have any?

I've bought it on bike24.com or bike-discount.de, early spring this year, not sure any more. But I had to ship it to the friend in Germany as they wouldn't delver it to Croatia for some reason and then he brought it to me when visiting.

Since you said you are from Slovenia, allow me to ask you please did you have (or know anybody that did) have any experience with
(Performance Line Bearings) partner Elpec in Ljjubljana (Where To Buy - eBike Motor Centre (Performance Line Bearings)), for the Brose engine upgrate or repairs after warranty?
As I had problems with original engine and as you can here lot's of people have problems, I am thinking if problems appear after warranty period to send them the engine for upgrate or repairs in case of need.
Can you provide any advice maybe on that?
BR,
Crni

bojang

Jul 27, 2018
Slovenija
I've bought it on bike24.com or bike-discount.de, early spring this year, not sure any more. But I had to ship it to the friend in Germany as they wouldn't delver it to Croatia for some reason and then he brought it to me when visiting.

Since you said you are from Slovenia, allow me to ask you please did you have (or know anybody that did) have any experience with
(Performance Line Bearings) partner Elpec in Ljjubljana (Where To Buy - eBike Motor Centre (Performance Line Bearings)), for the Brose engine upgrate or repairs after warranty?
As I had problems with original engine and as you can here lot's of people have problems, I am thinking if problems appear after warranty period to send them the engine for upgrate or repairs in case of need.
Can you provide any advice maybe on that?
BR,
Crni
I have a good experience with (ELPEC) changing the engine belt, no problems and done quickly. At Extreme Vital, which is the representative for Specialized in Slovenia, they didn't want to do it. They told me that they service or replace motors only during the warranty period. This was in March 2022, I think something has changed now, because I see an offer for belts on their website. I have no experience with bearings, but I see that Elpec does this as well. Look at their website, I saw that they also have a price list for servicing bearings. I called them today because I'm also interested in which bearings they use. They said that they are installing the Performance line, but at the moment they have problems with the repairmen, but they will solve it by the end of the year. Yes, there are problems everywhere because apparently there are no real professionals for this kind of work.
Best regards, Bojan

Last edited:

Crni33

Nov 26, 2021
Croatia
I have a good experience with (ELPEC) changing the engine belt, no problems and done quickly. At Extreme Vital, which is the representative for Specialized in Slovenia, they didn't want to do it. They told me that they service or replace motors only during the warranty period. This was in March 2022, I think something has changed now, because I see an offer for belts on their website. I have no experience with bearings, but I see that Elpec does this as well. Look at their website, I saw that they also have a price list for servicing bearings. I called them today because I'm also interested in which bearings they use. They said that they are installing the Performance line, but at the moment they have problems with the repairmen, but they will solve it by the end of the year. Yes, there are problems everywhere because apparently there are no real professionals for this kind of work.
Best regards, Bojan
Thnx

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles