For Sale (BIKE) 2015 Whyte M109S: £1190 or reasonable offers.

Eeh (bah gum) biker

Jul 5, 2018
Sheffield
IMG_7392 2.JPG

Bike Year: 2015
Manufacturer: Whyte
Model: M109S
Asking Price: £1190 or reasonable offers.

Description: **** The bike is a 2013 not 2015 ******
I have a Kenevo on order and I'm awaiting its delivery .I have a couple of Analogue non e-bikes which I know will become redundant when my new one arrives so thought it would be good to offer for sale to anyone wanting one as an alternative ride or if they know of anyone looking.
The bike was a WHAT MOUNTAIN BIKE magazine test winner in 2013.
Heres the spec :-
The bike has full Shimano XT groupset, including brakes, and is slick and reliable.The bike features Whyte's ultralight 29er Carbon wheelset.Fox front and rear suspension.
Product description - Conceived as the ideal Marathon/endurance ride,Whyte's 100mm travel M109s bikes are designed for long, high-speed days in the saddle.The Quad 4 suspension layout creates room for a larger 29" wheeled is built around lifetime bearings for smooth operation today and forever - guaranteed.
Quad-4 gives Whyte the opportunity to design an XC race and marathon full suspension 29er with correctly proportioned geometry.Uniquely,they've engineered what no one yet has achieved.Genuine progressive 26" geometry for the 29er full suspension age.Whyte's 29er XC geometry keeps the back of the bike as short as possible, uniquely combining 26" agility with 29er momentum for speed and control. The M109 combines Whyte's X-C 209 custom wheelset and Maxxis market leading high air volume Ikon tyres for an exceptional lightweight wheel package-essential for a nimble feel on any 29er.

I am a private seller - I purchased this bike new however that same season I added a Gravity enduro bike to my collection so this bike had very little use before it was effectively replaced-hence its almost immaculate condition.The Msp of this size XL was £3000.

If interested please drop me a message .
Dave

IMG_0118.JPG

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles