2 Bikes Stolen from Bristol area (UK) Levo 2019 & Kenevo 2020

Wookie_73

Dec 6, 2020
UK, Bristol
Posting here incase anyone comes across these bikes.

Stolen on the 24/03/2022 from the Bristol (UK) area.

Specialized Levo Medium 2019 Purple. Front tyre Michelin E-Wild, rear tyre new Minion DHR, Peaty's valves (Pink), New chain and cassette (waxed) Pink grips.

Specialized Kenevo S5 2020 Gunmetal. With Renthal bars, Ohlis rear shock, New Michelin E-Wild tyres, Peaty's valves (Gold), New chain and cassette (waxed) Pink DMR deathgrips, Crank brothers Mallet pedals.

Stolen out of our garage in the night by some absolute C**ts.

If anyone comes across these for sale could you please contact us. Would love to get them back as it will be a long time before I can afford another one.

20210827_165341 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20211217_134315 - Copy.jpg

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
Jesus, there's been a few taken in the Bristol area. I really have empathy with you and know exactly how you are feeling right now as I had a 12 month old modded levo taken from my garage over a year ago and it wasn't insured. I had to learn the hard way.

Wookie_73

Dec 6, 2020
UK, Bristol
An update.
Had a call from out local police force on Friday sating they had found the Levo.
Picked it up today, apart from being a totally different colour its exactly the same and doesn't look like its been butchered.

The Levo was recovered using the fame number stored in the motor, as with the respray they had changed the frame number. I had put the bike on the Specialized stolen bike register.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles