?

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Expecting most of you have seen this short utube clip before some may find It useful & others will jump on me like a ton of bricks so apologies to them & ENJOY to the others @Rob Hancill plz remove if you feel it’s inappropriate.
Love you all ?

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Just pop the post in the correct section and it will be fine . But to be fair I can’t even find that section to post a link , this place is getting so big I can’t find anything next time unless I get a notification of a reply .

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Just pop the post in the correct section and it will be fine . But to be fair I can’t even find that section to post a link , this place is getting so big I can’t find anything next time unless I get a notification of a reply .
The section your referring to is within the motors section ....I think....people are using the blevo app to change settings on bike.

Does this affect the warranty?
I've read you can reset the settings before the bike goes in for service so I doubt they could tell

It's only what I've read in forum no actual experience of this .

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi Kerrie, do you use the ‘Forums’ tab view? This gives an overview of all the forums. It does rely on things being in the right place, but hopefully gives a more structured layout to view.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Hi Kerrie, do you use the ‘Forums’ tab view? This gives an overview of all the forums. It does rely on things being in the right place, but hopefully gives a more structured layout to view.
Not sure which one you call the tab view Rob but I try them all at times . Just so many posts now it’s often hard to find a list again I find .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles