Whats this hole for ?

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
To project dirt into your nuts . Or is it supposed to aerate ur nuts ?

20201205_230326.jpg

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
both the mens and womens versions of the saddle have that design so it has nothing to do with "nuts"!!
The saddle has a pressure relief channel with different positions of maximum depth for men and women due to the anatomical differences. The deepest part of the relief channel is where that hole is and is an alternative way of providing that depth without resorting to the split saddle design type.
......and the design works!! I have Ergon saddles on both my bikes.

maynard

both the mens and womens versions of the saddle have that design so it has nothing to do with "nuts"!!
The saddle has a pressure relief channel with different positions of maximum depth for men and women due to the anatomical differences. The deepest part of the relief channel is where that hole is and is an alternative way of providing that depth without resorting to the split saddle design type.
......and the design works!! I have Ergon saddles on both my bikes.
I'm not shore how it works . Maybe I gotta ride naked . That way the dirt particles get projected directly into my anus . Thus relieving the pressure in my ass . Hmmm I'm confused.

D

Deleted member 7464

It's somewhere for your bollock to go when ya accidentally sit on it.??

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Perhaps it was struck by a micro meteroid.

Not uncommon for those to arrive from outer space and punch holes through vehicles

BA82CC10-0698-4729-B3EF-EE2639346A4A.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles