Trailforks Introduces Paid Mobile App Option

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
The Trailforks mobile app will soon require a paid "option" in order to continue use of its full features
The annual cost will be $36, but those who sign up by Sept. 30 will get a 50% lifetime discount.
Access to maps and trial info on the website will remain free as will a 60km square centered on a selected area.

More info here:

STATO

Feb 18, 2020
North
Hmm, thats a shame. I dont mind paying for something I use, but Trailforks (in the UK) doesnt really offer a lot (to me).

All i use it for is occasional trail location checks but it doesnt have all the trails even at trail centres, nevermind natural, bridleway or unoffical trails. Trailforks also doesnt show anything away from nominated trail centres, so you cant use trailforks for your local trails unless they are registered.

Im sure trail condition reports etc. are good for some countries but again in the UK you know the trail condition in advance, its wet, anything else is a pleasant surprise ;)

Quinterly

Apr 22, 2020
Vancouver
Trailforks is awesome for my local riding area. I mostly use the web to pre-scout any rides I might do that are new or unfamiliar to me and plan routes in new areas so the app has limited use for me while riding. However, I am debating going pro just to support the work they do because I use the web version a fair bit. $18/yr is nothing considering that I spent $7000 on an ebike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles