The best choice.................

José Batista

Feb 17, 2020
Tarouca
Hello, good morning everyone!
I would like you to let me know what is the best system for me to unlock the speed limit of my Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 2020. The two systems under analysis are:
- Badass box 4
- Planet 3
Thank you!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
They're a re-seller for the levociraptor I think.

There's also the "cheapo" hack .. move your speed sensor to behind a crank armand stick a magnet on the crank arm.. (this more and more seems like something you should then add on - "like we did when I was a lad"). - this is obviously considerably less subtle as a solution.

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Sorry, I can't help with your answer, but just wanted to make sure you are aware of the implications of derestricting your bike.
Loss of warranty, Legal implications that the bike will be classed as a motorbike and therefore all legal and insurance based rules are based on Motorbikes and not pedal bikes.
Just make sure you are aware of the legal implications.
Sorry, I live in Germany, no I am not German but have been burnt a few times when I didn't know the laws.

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Sorry, I can't help with your answer, but just wanted to make sure you are aware of the implications of derestricting your bike.
Loss of warranty, Legal implications that the bike will be classed as a motorbike and therefore all legal and insurance based rules are based on Motorbikes and not pedal bikes.
Just make sure you are aware of the legal implications.
Sorry, I live in Germany, no I am not German but have been burnt a few times when I didn't know the laws.
With the speed box, you can turn the restriction on and off with a touch of a button.
So you can comply with the law in all public areas and then turn off the restriction on private land ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles