Other Pump it up

Squatch

Feb 20, 2020
Washington State
pump.jpg

pump1.jpg

pump3.jpg

This one will.... Air Tool MTB Mini V2 with Bracket | Specialized.com
I used it with the included pump bracket while using the water bottle cage bolts. It is short so it fits with the stock cage/tool. I ultimately went to this set up (pictured) because I'm now using the Fidlock water bottle and the pump would not allow me to twist the bottle off. So now I use these.
pump3.jpg

Last edited:

Dirk74

Subscriber
Jun 6, 2020
Germany
@Squatch , good idea :)
Have you checked clearance for the rear tyre (release all air from the rear shock)?
I own a Topeak Racerocket MT pump, which is a bit thicker and had to move it to the side of the seat tube.

Konanige

Feb 29, 2020
Mendips
Update, One up components 70cc EDC pump fits perfectly, nice wide bracket pushes pump out past frame so no rubbing or rattling. Its not cheap but its a lovely quality piece of kit and unfortunately has been tested on two rides now and proven its value.

backstep

Sep 11, 2020
Valencia, Spain
Update, One up components 70cc EDC pump fits perfectly, nice wide bracket pushes pump out past frame so no rubbing or rattling. Its not cheap but its a lovely quality piece of kit and unfortunately has been tested on two rides now and proven its value.

I've got the same pump but its not clear where best to mount, would you mind posting a photo?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles