Overvolt 727i - snake battery :-(

Feb 14, 2019
Tillicoultry
Yep IV just had a full refund from Raleigh for my second one ...[/QUOTE

I see, did they offer you a 3rd one or did you ask fo ryour money back? They told me it was a specific batch of frames - if this one snaps I will be asking for a different bike, i did try and get the new haibike nduro flyon 10 but they said they didnt have one until October... I think I will start a new thread on the cracking frames...

Feb 14, 2019
Tillicoultry
Nah they went straight to a refund Budd... I bought a spesh levo with the credit note .. best thing I did
Gareth, did you get the credit note from Raleigh or the original shop where you purchased the overvolt, also was the credit note for the original purchase price or for the price of the 927i bike. One final question, what's the mileage like on the levo compared to the overvolt, assuming you are doing the same trails. Cheers

gfunkmc

Jan 9, 2019
wales
Gareth, did you get the credit note from Raleigh or the original shop where you purchased the overvolt, also was the credit note for the original purchase price or for the price of the 927i bike. One final question, what's the mileage like on the levo compared to the overvolt, assuming you are doing the same trails. Cheers

Credit was from Raleigh to my local shop as they trade quite a bit from eachother.. it was for the price of original bike not the 927... And levo is better milage by about 20% .. the spec on the levo wasn't as good but I put fox 36 and fox dpx2 on there and it's much better all-round

Feb 14, 2019
Tillicoultry
Credit was from Raleigh to my local shop as they trade quite a bit from eachother.. it was for the price of original bike not the 927... And levo is better milage by about 20% .. the spec on the levo wasn't as good but I put fox 36 and fox dpx2 on there and it's much better all-round
Cheers for that

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles