Newbie from Devon

Veetwinboy

Jan 19, 2019
Exmouth
Hi. I’m in Exmouth. Very close to Woodbury common (8mins ride), and Haldon Forest Park (30min drive) which has loads of off piste runs. Occasional trip to BPW, Afan, Cwmcarn, Gawton, Cardinham woods etc.
Veetwinboy comes from when I owned my Honda Firestorm motorcycle - it was a V-Twin. ??

Crossroads Rail

Apr 12, 2021
Devon
Hello......V4.....Ex vfr750 rider come to ebikes by being splattered by another cager, ebike rehab and I’ve never gone back to petrol. As much as I’d like too...they keep running me down...though not if I ride a bicycle? Bless em.....sending texts whilst driving is really important in relation to maiming folk.

3 feet of surgical scar tissue so far.....must avoid more life changing injuries......doesn’t help when the hospital nearly killed me as well!
Ebike good, fitter now and still on 2 wheels, faster you go the less you see. Glad I joined in with like minds here.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
v twin's not been on for a long time.. if you hover your cursor over their name it normally shows when last on .. but who knows, you might prompt their return :)

VFR750's were lush ! Sounds like you've been through the wars !! I had similar near death experiences in a hospital in Wales once .. All good fun, glad to hear your mobile anyway and making the most of your TREK's ! @Doomanic is a fan boy too ..

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Welcome Iam in Cornwall almost on the Devon border , biker as well .
Where in Devon are you ? My area on Bodmin Moor is worth a visit with some good trails

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles