My Giant E-2 Trance Pro weight

ULEWZ

Nov 27, 2018
Northridge, Ca
I thought I would weigh my two E-2 trance pros to see if they were 50ish lbs as I saw posted on another forum.
My size large, has Deity 800mm bars, oneup composite pedals, a ram ball phone mount, tubeless tires (stans), and Ergon GP1 grips. My bike weighs 53.6 lbs.
My wifes size medium, has Deity 800mm bars, oneup composite pedals, tubeless tires (stans), and stock Giant grips. Her bike weighs 52.8 lbs. Oh, WTB Volt seats also.

Note, both bikes had a full battery charge, so maybe electrons added 2 pounds?

I am kidding of course. ;)

Last edited:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I thought I would weigh my two E-2 trance pros to see if they were 50ish lbs as I saw posted on another forum.
My size large, has Deity 180mm bars, oneup composite pedals, a ram ball phone mount, tubeless tires (stans), and Ergon GP1 grips. My bike weighs 53.6 lbs.
My wifes size medium, has Deity 180mm bars, oneup composite pedals, tubeless tires (stans), and stock Giant grips. Her bike weighs 52.8 lbs.

Note, both bikes had a full battery charge, so maybe electrons added 2 pounds?

I am kidding of course. ;)

Of course you are kidding, you really mean you have 780mm bars! You are a one! :p

rsilvers

Dec 2, 2018
US
I just weighed a loaner E+2 Pro with Shimano SPD pedals and it was 54.5 - 55 lbs including a Garmin 520, Dork Disk, small tail light, and reflectors still on the wheels.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles