Mission control app

Taiga

Sep 6, 2018
Canada
I just did. I kept a older version of mission control which allow us to change wheel size. I changed the value, then close the version, opened the newer one and the new value was there.

Dee Scee

Dec 21, 2018
Berkeley
I just did. I kept a older version of mission control which allow us to change wheel size. I changed the value, then close the version, opened the newer one and the new value was there.
The message I recieved about the new MC app said that the older app would cease to function in January 2019 ya? Does that make your workaround a temporary fix?

Dee Scee

Dec 21, 2018
Berkeley
This was in the FAQ section:
Our legacy Mission Control app 1.2 will continue to work until November 2018. It is likely that you will not be able to log in after this time. We strongly recommend that you download the new app and uninstall the old app once you have saved & exported any rides you want to keep.

Taiga

Sep 6, 2018
Canada
The message I recieved about the new MC app said that the older app would cease to function in January 2019 ya? Does that make your workaround a temporary fix?
Could be, meanwhile I'll put the old value (2000) in wheel circonference and see then what happens.
Doesn't bother me much since the cut off is at 32 kph here in Canada.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles