Join us! EMTB Forums UK Monthly Rideout - Sunday 1st July, Surrey Hills.

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
@Knobby Not anymore, they retired the permits in favour of putting a charge on parking a few years ago.

And sorry to say, I won't be out tomorrow now...have a great ride everyone! :cool:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Before we got split up!

C4002F2F-A535-4DB0-9115-A1AE199BA766.jpeg

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Before we got split up!

View attachment 2539

Great photo - gutted I couldn’t carry on but loved every minute of what I did do. Looking forward to the next one already!

Thanks for arranging Rob and thanks to everyone else for a great day, especially Ian who made sure I got back to the car - glad I had e-power as I would have never made it otherwise.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Is the bike OK? :LOL:And you, of course...

? the bike is fine bar a few scratches, me, not so good. I fell heavily on my right thigh where I had by solid aluminium vape pipe in my pocket. I’ve now got the worst dead leg ever (at least I hope that is all it is) to the extent I can’t even walk without immense pain - lesson learnt... don’t ride with solid objects in your pocket!

Alls well that ends well though - here’s looking forward to the next one!

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Thanks Rob for organising, was really fun, great to meet everyone , and ride some nice trails - Stumpy hope your ok!

Ryder

Apr 24, 2018
UK
Thanks everyone. great day. Got back on 2 bars battery left so somewhere between 20 and 40% Thnaks Rob for organising. I just looked at the route and realise where we went wrong. Should have done yogurt pots and telegraph on the way back from peaslake not on the way there! Great riding anyway so all good. Stumpy, glad you got back ok, was a bit worried when you and Ian vanished.

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Thanks for a great day, lesson learnt over taking better car of my phone on future rides! What a great bunch of real life internet people, see you all next ride out!!! Also thanks for letting my wife know Rob about my missing phone, no doubt it’s gone for good but at least she already knew, I was dreading telling her on the long drive home!!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles