Pommylumpmmylump

Apr 16, 2019
Perth
Training my wife at Motocross track :)

Trancee.jpg

Pommylumpmmylump

Apr 16, 2019
Perth
Mates had some suspension changes to his E Pro 0. It's a pretty plush ride with Ohlins Coil forks and shock, also has the 165 cranks added. Trying to get him to buy a 29er front wheel so i can ride it for 5 minutes and see if i like it?.
View attachment 17169

View attachment 17170

View attachment 17171

View attachment 17172

Thats Awesome

I was going to go Ohlins on mine, as I have always had Ohlins front and rear on my motocross bikes and my mates an Ohlins dealer :)

Then I got offered a trade up on the fox from another mates SX so went with that.

Uppy

Mar 8, 2018
Cambridgeshire
Unfortunately went through a frame warranty with a crack at seat/top tube weld. Vancouver Giant handled and treated me well and was only out for a couple weeks... Unfortunately not the same colour but here's the replacement...

View attachment 22313
Hi I'm getting a replacement frame, which all my components are getting swapped over..the picture you have posted was my original colour. But now it's going to be metallic Black, as they cant get hold of the original colour...

Alcove

Jan 3, 2019
Canada
Hi I'm getting a replacement frame, which all my components are getting swapped over..the picture you have posted was my original colour. But now it's going to be metallic Black, as they cant get hold of the original colour...

So there is a reverse dimension?! ?
Don't forget to make sure they get you a grey battery cover....

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Just readied the bike for the next outing by getting new guards for it.

Need to find another seat, the giant one was too hard and this nukeproof one is too soft so hopefully the next one is goldilocks

View attachment 22963
I've liked the wtb volt seat that came installed on the speedfox so well, that I purchased a second one for the Trance. No regrets, but I dont have alot of experience either. To be honest I never really notice the volt, for better or worse, so I suppose it's doing its job and inexpensive to boot.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Here's my partially "Green Machine" otherwise known as... Kermit the frog!

Kermit.jpg

Don't judge me... the bike is never this clean, haha. Photo was taken after a wash.

Name started as a joke, a bit of teasing coming from my wife because she knew I didn't like the colour to begin with... until I saw this...

Poison Dart Frog.jpg

... the Poison Dart Frog! :alien:

Colour suddenly went from 'muppet-green' to 'toxic-green' - and so now I'm OK with it! :cool:

poppy

Jun 26, 2018
Gold Coast Queensland
I'm loving the big smile!

what's the verdict on the coil shock? Works well with the Maestro kinematics?

Yeah he loves it, it is nice. Coil forks are pretty plush and so is the shock, not sure the spend would be worth it to me, but it all seems to work well.

I asked about trading my E Trance in on the new E Reign the other day, think i will be keeping the Trance for a while longer, plus it's a pretty good do it all trail bike and that is what i use it for.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Couple of new bits installed today. Had to clean half the bike. Lol.

Zee derailleur with Xt 11-36 10sp cassette and 114 link chain. Length verified.
Maxxis 2.5 Shorty for mud.
Muckynutz mugguard long front fender installed on the rear. Covers the linkage 100%.
Praxis cranks 160mm from Giant Reign.

Fahrer
E-Bike Battery Protection for Underpipe Battery

Hoping I have a mud proof machine. The little zee derailleur is up nice and tight. I hope the 36T is low enough for my climbs. If not, I guess I'll have to get stronger.
20191221_193313.jpg

I know this one ain't a Giant, but while the Trance was down, I accidentally rode the boys bike through a mud puddle. Whoops.
20191221_200513.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles