Levo Gen 3 first ride on a Zeb

Jim c

Oct 29, 2020
Stoke on trent
Well I took the plunge and got a zeb and all I can say is its transformed the bike, night and day and any other analogy you can think of. I can't think why specialized thought it was a good idea to put the 35 silver on there

Cseven

May 25, 2021
Seattle
Well I took the plunge and got a zeb and all I can say is its transformed the bike, night and day and any other analogy you can think of. I can't think why specialized thought it was a good idea to put the 35 silver on there
I put a zeb ultimate on my Kenevo expert. Like you, it completely changed my bike for the better. Thing is a beast. I had the Og boxxer on it to a fox 38 27.5 to now the zeb 29er. Zeb was almost perfect out of the box just had to add 10psi to the fork and it was ready to rock.

davarello

Oct 29, 2018
New Zealand
Just put a Zeb Ultimate on my 19 Levo Comp - big improvement over Revelations in holding a line across roots and off cambers, plus I can run a 220 rotor

timmers

I put a 170 mm Lyrik Ultimate on my 2020 Levo - it came with the RL Gold 150 mm fork. It was confidence inspiring with the new fork, especially on the downhill, and we all know that gravity really loves these heavier ebikes, so fast speeds were no longer the thing of nightmares. Uphill or technical climbs aren't an issue either, although I felt some oversteer at times, and have adapted my style to meet that. I am absolutely in love with the bike's handling now. Totally recommended change to anyone who is having a problem making the decision.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
virtually every review of the 22 Levo I have seen praising its a bilities and feel has been on the £13k top of the range model................it seems improbable that all of that applies to models with completely different suspension platforms at half the price. The experience of many putting more capable and invariably more expensive forks on various models of 19/20/21 Levos shows what difference higher end components can make to the same frame and geo.

Dirkieuys1

Oct 9, 2022
Auckland, New Zealand
Hi all.
I have seen a few posts on people putting a 170mm zeb on their 2022 levo. I am interested in putting a Zeb 160mm on my 2022 Levo. The 160mm fox 36 has a 44mm offset. Will this affect the geo and ride? Thanks in advance.

Lightme

Subscriber
Jul 17, 2020
Sydney
Hi all.
I have seen a few posts on people putting a 170mm zeb on their 2022 levo. I am interested in putting a Zeb 160mm on my 2022 Levo. The 160mm fox 36 has a 44mm offset. Will this affect the geo and ride? Thanks in advance.

Not that you’ll notice. Doesn’t sounds like the most economical change.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles