Critter encounters - beautiful, funny or fearsome

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
That video is no laughing matter and it’s thumbnail title is so bad-taste inappropriate. When cars accidentally hit beasts like that the car always gets totalled. I can’t imagine how many bones were broken in that rider’s body. Hearing blood-curdling groans at the end was just ghastly... hope he survived and recovered fully without permanent disability. :confused:

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
That video is no laughing matter and it’s thumbnail title is so bad-taste inappropriate. When cars accidentally hit beasts like that the car always gets totalled. I can’t imagine how many bones were broken in that rider’s body. Hearing blood-curdling groans at the end was just ghastly... hope he survived and recovered fully without permanent disability. :confused:
I thought it was the beast that was groaning , some dunt he took their like. Probably in the middle of nayway tee eh.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France

"Mr Van der Spuy was taken to hospital but did not suffer any serious injuries beyond minor concussion and whiplash, despite his helmet shattering with the impact . He was discharged the following morning. "

He looked pretty winded. Fortunately he was ok ... so in the spirit of things ...

antelope.jpg

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
"Mr Van der Spuy was taken to hospital but did not suffer any serious injuries beyond minor concussion and whiplash, despite his helmet shattering with the impact . He was discharged the following morning. "
Oh, that's good to know.

Fortunately he was ok ... so in the spirit of things ...
Here in NZ, people say - nothing will attack you... but I beg to differ...

There are always hidden dangers just lurking around the bend! o_O

:rolleyes::giggle:

Chubba

Sep 17, 2019
Cape Town, South Africa
Ouch. I think that was in South Africa, riding there might be even more dangerous than Australia.

Thats my mate Malcolm. He was attacked in Somerset West, Cape Town. The guys were eventually caught and prosecuted and he got the bike back. Has not been on a bike since and is immigrating to the UK in January.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles