Are new 2019 Levo shipping with warranty fixes

mr_reality

May 5, 2019
Bentonville, Arkansas
Are the new new 2019 Levo shipping with warranty fixes. Just ordered a Turbo Levo Comp and trying to figure if my dealer needs to order the warranty kits.

1) S194200013 : 4-bolt motor cover
2) S199900061 : motor protection kit v2
3) S194300001 : replacement shock-link

Is there a serial number tool that show if issues have been corrected. Any other issues I should check on? Thank you for your assistance.

Joss

What Vilt said! I bought one in February this year that had been built in July '18 and used as a display bike. As such it had no running changes incorporated. A degree of struggling later, all updates have been applied by the retailer. There was some "confusion" over who would pay for them but it was ultimately resolved to my satisfaction.
In other words, I'd try and clarify with the retailer just what you're getting.

Joss

"Clarify" was my attempt at diplomacy ;) And by clarify I meant make sure they're on the bike if you're told they currently aren't! (y) It'll save you a lot of grief down the line. From personal experience I'd push for the updated "harness" (power cable) if it's not already fitted. They're quite resistant to allegations that the original isn't up to the job but mine failed after being removed and reinstalled by the retailer whilst carrying out other fixes. The bike had seen very light use up to that point and hadn't been washed. The original cable had never been disturbed by me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles