Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Here's spy pic of Enduro. Maybe it gives you an example

67684876_10157818190555101_2323086538402955264_o.jpg

HGmtb

Patreon
Jan 16, 2019
Sydney
Theoretically carbon frames don't conduct heat as well as the aluminium ones - but that's just physics, and I know the 2.1 motor in my friends S-Works gets no hotter than the one in my aluminium Levo . . . and it can get pretty warm in the Australian summer, so no heat problem.

TMS

Apr 7, 2019
Finland
Theoretically carbon frames don't conduct heat as well as the aluminium ones - but that's just physics, and I know the 2.1 motor in my friends S-Works gets no hotter than the one in my aluminium Levo . . . and it can get pretty warm in the Australian summer, so no heat problem.

Yep. I have the SW and max motor temp so far 55 decrees if Celsius when weather was about 30 decrees.

Jpzeroday

Sep 16, 2018
Nevada
I’ve seen over 80c each time I have climbed big this Summer. 82 and 84c in two most recent rides.

My motor just failed night before last.

2019 Levo Expert

Frano

Jul 11, 2019
Chile
Are you able to find any pictures of the 2020 base model Levo, so we can see the colors available?
I been told one is " Navy / White Mountains / Black" (navy color it's on the TurboComo) and the other one is "Flo Red / Black"

Enon

Aug 4, 2019
Uk
Hello Enon, Do you know if thee new Kenevo have the 2.1 motor? Would it have the same battery or like the new Levo stumpjumper? I am about to buy one and thinking of holding the purchase cheers thank you in advance

I’m assuming it will have the latest Brose motor, that’s not for definite though. It’s due for launch late August/early September

Dpca10

Dec 20, 2018
USA
So good kenevo info finding out its based on the stumpy evo idea. Sounds like a duel crown option is in the lineup, any info on the rear shock? Wonder if it’s coil or air. I think it’s a bummer they didn’t go dpx2 on the 2020 levo.

Dpca10

Dec 20, 2018
USA
Perhaps it's a good idea to edit the title into something more "official", like "Specialized 2020 Levo and Kenevo" thread. Can a moderator do this? It will easier for people to discuss this and centralize our discussion. (simple idea, I'm n to az dictator yet).
Tried to change it to “2020 Levo/kenevo Facts and rumors” but didn’t see an easy way to do it. Didn’t spend too much time though.

Butttt.... the latest rumor is the owner of my LBS very near spec headquarters in California saw the mountain version of the creo road bike and it’s based on the stumpy, which is a huge relief because who wants a turbo epic... yuk. Almost impossible to tell it’s an e bike. Unfortunately just a prototype and couldn’t get any timeline for release, could be a year out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles