2019-2020 Levo (2020 Kenevo) Speed Unlock Levociraptor

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Shop updates will happen by end of the day. Please consider C-19 delays as global shipping is affected in all areas.
If UK goes into lockdown then delays likely.
Sorry but these circumstances can not be avoided. Stay safe and please be patient.

GZA

May 21, 2019
Herts
Hi there
My Levo has stopped working - twice in two rides I rode over a big log near the end of my loop and the power cut out. Last night it came back to life after a charge, tonight it charged but will not power up. The green battery charging LEDS near the charge port are working.

If I take it to my dealer, I will need to remove the Levociraptor - but as I have no power to the TPU, I can't perform the uninstall process detailed in the instructions as:

Before returning the bike to service, set the selector in position 1, turn the bike off and on 2 times and remove the velociraptor device

If I just remove the Levociraptor will this cause a problem for the dealer or make it obvious it has this device previously installed?

Thanks for any ideas!

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Hi there
My Levo has stopped working - twice in two rides I rode over a big log near the end of my loop and the power cut out. Last night it came back to life after a charge, tonight it charged but will not power up. The green battery charging LEDS near the charge port are working.

If I take it to my dealer, I will need to remove the Levociraptor - but as I have no power to the TPU, I can't perform the uninstall process detailed in the instructions as:

Before returning the bike to service, set the selector in position 1, turn the bike off and on 2 times and remove the velociraptor device

If I just remove the Levociraptor will this cause a problem for the dealer or make it obvious it has this device previously installed?

Thanks for any ideas!

You are not likely to encounter any issues but remove device physically?

desmoracing

Oct 2, 2019
Bavaria
I have a similar problem. My kenevo 2020 wont turn on unless I disconnect the battery and reconnect it. It’s not very bothersome as it just takes 2 seconds. But I wonder if it has do something with the levociraptor. After Reconnect everything works fine...and it won’t disconnect on the ride or so, only when you switch it off afterwards it won’t power up. You have to open the battery flap and close it again to power it up

GZA

May 21, 2019
Herts
Sounds similar to my experience. My Levo has gone back to the shop and they have ordered a new battery and motor cable after some diagnosis. I will report back if this resolves my issues.

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
I am now having the ams issue with not being able to switch the bike in unless I disconnect and reconnect the plug.
it’s also started powering off yesterday whilst ridding and then when you do get it working TCU stuck on trail and handle bar switch not working,
I all ready have the new updated power lead fitted.
I am pretty sure this is all related to the fitting of the velociraptor, will remove this morning and see if it goes back to normal

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
I am now having the ams issue with not being able to switch the bike in unless I disconnect and reconnect the plug.
it’s also started powering off yesterday whilst ridding and then when you do get it working TCU stuck on trail and handle bar switch not working,
I all ready have the new updated power lead fitted.
I am pretty sure this is all related to the fitting of the velociraptor, will remove this morning and see if it goes back to normal

Please message me and let me know.
Thank you

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Ok so went for my 12mile isolationist ride with no device fitted and to start with no issues then it cut out twice. I think it’s the plug not fitting correctly due to the new battery cable being slightly different in design.
To be fair I fitted it after Birkshire sent it to me under warranty so I can probably fix that.
However I have another issue, I have not used mission control since fitting Levociraptor just to be on the safe side with data recording concerns. Just came back and mileage for the ride was way out by almost 50%. I have no hacks or any other mods running and prior to fitting the device the mileage read correctly.
So something has been altered even with the device removed.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Ok so went for my 12mile isolationist ride with no device fitted and to start with no issues then it cut out twice. I think it’s the plug not fitting correctly due to the new battery cable being slightly different in design.
To be fair I fitted it after Birkshire sent it to me under warranty so I can probably fix that.
However I have another issue, I have not used mission control since fitting Levociraptor just to be on the safe side with data recording concerns. Just came back and mileage for the ride was way out by almost 50%. I have no hacks or any other mods running and prior to fitting the device the mileage read correctly.
So something has been altered even with the device removed.

Reset your tcu twice after removing device?
Check wheel size in mission control after removal and reset?

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Same here. So conflicted by this whole issue. We are still way slower than road bike riders with far far superior control/grip/brakes. We hardly stand out restricted or not! Downhill doesnt count. A bike travelling at 30mph downhill on the road is not at all unusual.
No one is calling to have mopeds banned despite the use in crimes, the noise of aftermarket pipes etc. A stock one of them doent exist. Not sure we will be on the radar at all. Arguably unpolicable too.
We shouldnt allow ourselves to be bullied by anyone, least of all other mtb riders. We do no harm and were no faster than other bikes except uphill.
Let's not attempt to avoid the inevitable by trying to hide. Better we fight back and lobby hard for a slight increase. We have as much right to trail access as any other rider since we demonstrably do no harm whatsoever.
Sod em I say. Almost any objection to emtb is completely unreasonable. Much of it is jealousy pure and simple.
Would insurance be so bad really? Maybe drivers would hate us less. Couldn't be cripplingly expensive. I'd very much like to see a lower age limit otr to be honest. Then we can easily lobby for a common sense change in the regulations.
Next mtb rider who tries to tell me where I can or cant ride my bike will receive a hearty f@ck off!
Nice one . Yep a bunch of tossers.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
order #726 ordered tuesday. any idea?
As soon as I receive an update I will post a description of dispatch times.
Please consider the personal risk in current lockdown and bare with me while we get back up and running.

yougetme

Feb 26, 2020
London
have a levricraptor for sale promt delivery

93580524_551719539092540_6042609894132023296_n.jpg

hannu

Aug 9, 2019
FIN
I have some issues with Levociraptor: my bike turned itself off a couple of times and blinked one red and one blue led before shutting down. After that, the bike was working okay for the rest of the ride, but the speed limit was back and the motor started cutting off around 25km/h as in before installing Levociraptor. What should I try to do to get the speed unlocked again?

hannu

Aug 9, 2019
FIN
I have some issues with Levociraptor: my bike turned itself off a couple of times and blinked one red and one blue led before shutting down. After that, the bike was working okay for the rest of the ride, but the speed limit was back and the motor started cutting off around 25km/h as in before installing Levociraptor. What should I try to do to get the speed unlocked again?

I reset Levociraptor back to mode 1 and then back to 3, now the speed is again unlocked and at least on a short test ride it worked as it used to. Before the previous ride when I had problems with the bike, I had had the battery unplugged for some weeks, if that would have any effect...

supermuts

May 3, 2020
Arnhem, NL
Last week I bought a Levo Turbo Expert, the TCU version is 26.B.0, Motor is 6.1.0 and battery 2.4.4 following Mission Control app. I like to install a Levociraptor but are in doubt if this is compatible with the Levociraptor as their website does not mention TCU 6.038 (according to Blevo). Anyone?

Last edited:

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Last week I bought a Levo Turbo Expert, the TCU version is 26.B.0, Motor is 6.1.0 and battery 2.4.4 following Mission Control app. I like to install a Levociraptor but are in doubt if this is compatible with the Levociraptor as their website does not mention TCU 6.038 (according to Blevo). Anyone?

We’ve had no problems getting device to work?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
79B24615-84BD-4B59-95B8-F2141B532B19.png Do not purchase from any other websites like the attached image. You can only buy the product directly through the official website at:
LEVOCIRAPTOR

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles