2019 levo seat

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
It’s the worst seat I’ve had on any bike and I have a generally accommodating backside ? I might go down a seat fit route to get a better one.

jonpress

Oct 23, 2018
Iver
I’ve got an Ergon SMA Comp which seems really comfy. I took it off my old Remedy for the Levo but I’ll be looking to replace it for another of the same.

paquo

Jul 31, 2018
usa
I’ve got an Ergon SMA Comp which seems really comfy. I took it off my old Remedy for the Levo but I’ll be looking to replace it for another of the same.

i have the smc4 in the 150 width, i like it , it is definitely a bit more comfortable than most similar

dfkenevo

Aug 13, 2018
Truckee, Ca
I’v tried a bunch of different brands, for me the Chromag Trailmaster is the one that fits me better, it doesn’t mean it will work for you
Unfortunately there’s no formula that will tell or guarantee what’s best for you. You have to measure your bones width, it’s really important to have the starting point but once you have the right number, 130/140 or wider there’s no other way than trying and hopefully you’ll find the right one.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Why not fit whatever was on your last bike?

You know that was comfy, but you are taking a gamble on any new saddle.

There are only two saddles that have worked for me in over ten years of mtb.

One was the WTB Rocket V range (pretty much any of them, but the Race has the price vs weight balance). It will be a brand new WTB Rocket V Race that will be first reserve when my Focus Jam2 arrives with its "Focus Trail Saddle", hmmm. Sadly WTB don't make the Rocket V range anymore.
The other saddle I like is whatever Whyte put on the T130 C RS. It is branded Whyte, but they won't have made it. Does anyone know what it is? :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles