Welcome to YT Industries official on the forum

Radixxx

May 1, 2021
Germany
I wish to have an company member as well in German forums. It is always beneficial to get direct customer feedback and improval ideas.

The Decoy ist a great bike to drive, gives a safety feeling in so very difficult trails - and honestly to say, I love it for this skills.

I'm interested to know if YT ist thinking about an electric supported light-enduro. It is one of the things where I could get weak to buy them.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I wish to have an company member as well in German forums. It is always beneficial to get direct customer feedback and improval ideas.

The Decoy ist a great bike to drive, gives a safety feeling in so very difficult trails - and honestly to say, I love it for this skills.

I'm interested to know if YT ist thinking about an electric supported light-enduro. It is one of the things where I could get weak to buy them.

I’m placing my bet on Orbea putting an EP8 RS in their Rallon, coming soon in 2022 I reckon

Hale_Storming

Oct 14, 2020
Munich, Germany
Hi everyone,

I have a YT decoy elite and I need to replace my rear hub bearings. I have the industry nine hubs that come as standard. Can anyone advise which bearing set I need?

Thanks,
Luke

Talltexan

Feb 13, 2020
Utley, TX
My elite used # MR 15307 LLU/LLB. 15x30x7mm
Please post if the brake side bearing fits loose in the hub. I had to use green Locktite between the hub and bearing race.
I purchased the bearings from endurobearings.com

Hale_Storming

Oct 14, 2020
Munich, Germany
My elite used # MR 15307 LLU/LLB. 15x30x7mm
Please post if the brake side bearing fits loose in the hub. I had to use green Locktite between the hub and bearing race.
I purchased the bearings from endurobearings.com
Hey, thank you for the advice, I've spent a while searching the net trying to find what size/quantity bearings i need. I think i need:

2 x 15307A3
2 x 61802A3
1 x 152610A3

Is this what you had in your rear hub?

Thanks!
Luke

Hale_Storming

Oct 14, 2020
Munich, Germany
I only replaced the two main axle bearings. I did not replace my cassette/freehub bearings so not sure on the other bearing numbers.
Okay, so i have just ordered the same bearings, i will let you know how they fit. How long have your new bearing lasted up to now?

I need to replace mine after just 1k miles.

Talltexan

Feb 13, 2020
Utley, TX
About the same for me on miles. 2 seasons so replacement was expected.
The Decoy has been such a solid, reliable bike.
So capable in the steep stuff!
Good luck with the bearing replacement.

Mark

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles