is there a new Orbea about to land ??

Rando_12345

Nov 16, 2022
France
No idea about the wild, but the refreshed Rise with 160/160 travel and bigger battery is going to be much closer in ability to the Wild than before. The entire range was up on the website for a day, so it will be announced very soon.

SenditOTB

Oct 12, 2020
Germany
Nah doubt it. This picture was on my feed and that is definitely not the sx. Also, my local bike shop meantioned in confidence they are only getting one sx bike this year which turned out to be the mondraker. And they sell like a ton of orbeas, so I kinda think theyd habe known..
IMG_1274.png

gbcoke

Aug 28, 2022
italy
There is a rumor that Shimano is going to introduce a new light weight motor soon so that's a possibility...

lockin

Dec 1, 2020
Wrocław
New Occam is already on market. As Rise as clone of Occam you can easy guess how refreshed Rise will look like. Occam is in 2 version SL and LT so we may see same in Rise

MOG

Feb 24, 2022
Abergavenny
From the mouth someone in the know.... (but don't hold me too it). Like the Occam there will be a normal tail and a LT version. Geo a bit more aggressive. Headset routing (BOOHOO), bigger battery and more power but lighter weight (not sure if I beleive this last bit!). If I was thinking about a Wild I would hang on and see what the reality brings. If it weren't for the headset cable routing I would be seriously considering changing mine.

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
Headset routing

JFC. How many years are we going to have to suffer this? It's such a bad idea. Internal routing is an almighty pain, and now you make it more problematic.

cybrsrce

Jul 10, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
Headset routing

JFC. How many years are we going to have to suffer this? It's such a bad idea. Internal routing is an almighty pain, and now you make it more problematic.
Headset cable routing, brought to you by SRAM! If you only had brake hoses it wouldn't be a big deal, come buy our AXS products!
If the 2025 does in fact have a Shimano EP8 variety motor I'll probably try something with a TQ or Fazua next. I'm not a fan of the spin it to win it method for a trail bike. I love most everything about my 2022 except for the fact that it becomes 45lb analog bike at low rpm.

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
Lots to like. More travel. Supposedly stiffer (and should be with the mainframe brace - always puzzled the original didn't have that. Bigger battery and effectively full power. Will be interesting to see what sort of range it gets at different power settings.

IanB-UK

Sep 9, 2021
Sussex
Just watched a YouTube video from Rob, nice bike but for the prices, I’m glad I picked up a 23/24 Rise at the price I got it for.

Rob mentioned it’s the same ep801 motor tuned by Orbea and can now use 85nm, I wonder if the current 801 motors will get an update? A bit like Bosch did when they added 85nm support.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles