Zeus settings for motor

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Has anyone heard of this setting for the motor? I read on a German forum that this is a setting ‘glitch’ that can provide a decent power to range configuration. Wonder if anyone here has set it on their bike?

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
Someone has gone to a fair bit of effort to produce this information (y)Hopefully someone understand's what he or she is trying to communicate .............................Unfortunately for me it just as well be written in Mandorin for all the sense I could make of it o_O

Attachments

• Definitive Guide to Functional Logic Zeus and Z-Works.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,049

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Someone has gone to a fair bit of effort to produce this information (y)Hopefully someone understand's what he or she is trying to communicate .............................Unfortunately for me it just as well be written in Mandorin for all the sense I could make of it o_O
Some funky translation happening in that document. Thanks for posting it though. I’m going to give it a go.

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Basically takes a little power away from you when not pushing as hard on the pedals, in all modes making the power a little less kick in the pants and a little more smooth and this saves power and increases mileage.
It also gives you a bit more power in turbo only for when you push at maximum on the pedals like a short sharp climb.
This is my understanding of it without going into detail on motor current and percentages ect.

Below is straight from the app store, from the developer-

Works Turbo Levo
The only and real Zeus Settings

Developed by the discoverer of Zeus Settings, Z-Works allows a few taps to customize the Specialized Turbo Levo exploiting all the vast potential.
The joy of those who are seeking the lowest consumption or for those who are looking for greater naturalness of ride possible. Of those who do not want to be riding a motorized bike, but want a bike that responds directly to the impulses of their legs and their own desires, not to a cold chip. An extension of its muscles and not a 3 speed moped.
As in the original app, it allows adjustment of the main parameters, but more finely, to better adapt to the individual needs of each.
It also has two additional modes that allow you to fine tune the responsiveness of supply according to different uses.
You are looking for extreme fluidity and progressiveness, but also a bike capable to overcome unexpected obstacles Z-Works offers every solution.
Without exceeding the limits of power provided by the manufacturer you can get a tool that finds comparison only in a trial bike, making the Specialized Turbo Levo a bike without any comparison in the current panorama of ebike.
In private areas closed to traffic you can also clear the blockage of assistance at speeds over 25 km/h, setting the desired speed, depending on the gear ratio, up to 75 km/h.
The user is solely responsible for changes made to your e-bike

System requirements:
Specialized Turbo Levo e Kenevo, all models
Engine Firmware 4.0 or 5.0
Battery Firmware 2.22/4.22/10.22

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
So in the latest battery firmware the moter current is restricted in eco and trail to the assist percentage set example if you set trail to 50% you only get 50% motor current with only turbo giving 100% motor current.
Does this app allow you set motor current up to 100% in each mode individually?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
So in the latest battery firmware the moter current is restricted in eco and trail to the assist percentage set example if you set trail to 50% you only get 50% motor current with only turbo giving 100% motor current.
Does this app allow you set motor current up to 100% in each mode individually?
From my understanding if you put the eco slider all the way up to max it will only give you 30% motor power maximum. So push on the pedals as hard as you can will still only give you 30% of available motor power. If you set the slider to half way it will only ever give you 15% for example. Max setting on trail will only give you 60% and on turbo 90%. Zeus enables the turbo setting to give you 99%.
Fatroy settings eco ratio is 1:1, trail 2:1, and turbo 3:1. 30-60&90% when set to max. Zeus will vary the progressiveness from 0-30% in eco 0-60% in trail and be much more progressive in turbo fro 0-99% as opposed to the factory 0-90%.
Rob from Peter to pay Paul senario to give higher power where needed on very steep climbs while standing on the pedals giving max assistance in turbo within the motors parameters. And making the power curves in all 3 modes much more progressive ie more natural to normal riding. Thus giving a better usable/ user friendly range of power, with no effect on range or achieving better range dependant on terrain and end user.

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
interesting I am going to try it.
not sure if thats right about the motor current in mission control I can definitely feels the difference between a 70% setting in trail to a 90% but its difficult to tell for sure.
when Spesh get their finger out and finally release the infinite tune update to mission control you should be able to set motor current from 0-100% individually in each mode.
there is also another app which I have been playing with called EPLUS its like a more stable mission control with a few more features.
I have the 1.3 motor and just using the standard settings in mission control set to 50/70/100 it gives a very natural and smooth power delivery. I also set the acceleration to normal which makes power delivery even more smooth and natural

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles