Levo Gen 3 Zeb3 Ultimate or Fox 38 Grip2 for new Levo?

jgusta

Mar 21, 2021
USA
Have Zeb2 Ultimate 170 with Luftkappe on Rail, Zeb3 Ultimate 160 on Fuel Exe. I recently fell in love with Levo when rented while out of town visiting family. I just test rode buddies Levo Expert on some local DH/FR trails tonight. X2 shock was good, mixed thoughts on Fox 38 fork since took a while to get it to feel right. Seemed to perform well blazing thru mixed rooty/loamy trail. High speed hits, felt like going thru travel a bit too easy despite increasing air to 111 psi (weigh 200lbs rider weight) and lots of HSC/LSC. So a bit difficult to get it to feel right and curious what people’s thoughts were with preferred fork on Levo 3, especially Fox 38 vs Zeb? If no 38 Fox, then likely go comp carbon and put my Zeb on from other bike (that I am trying to sell :)).

Last edited:

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
I love the 38 on my levo , I tried a luftkappe and it was ok , fitted a smashpot and it transformed the fork , matched with the TTX 22 on the back it's a perfect combo 🤟

jgusta

Mar 21, 2021
USA
I love the 38 on my levo , I tried a luftkappe and it was ok , fitted a smashpot and it transformed the fork , matched with the TTX 22 on the back it's a perfect combo 🤟
Radness! Thanks for feedback

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles