Zeb Ultimate fork

TrekMichael

May 22, 2022
Northern Ireland
Riding a Trek Rail 9.9 with Rockshox Zeb Ultimate fork. When I set the pressure to the recommended pressure I don’t even get 20% sag. Anyone have any experience with this? I weigh 82kg and the recommended pressure is 80psi

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I run 84psi in a RockShox Lyric but I’m only 72kg. This is based on the recommended settings from ShockWiz for my terrain.
Edit; sry 74 psi.

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
I thought the same, I'm 78 kg and run 70psi, still didn't use all the travel, so I also took out one token.
Much better now

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
In the end it really depends. One neighbour dropped his psi on the Lyric fork to 50 psi. 🤯. I suggested at least go up to 60-65. And yet another neighbour has no idea on how to setup his suspension …but he has a number of KOM’s on his eMTB. I might start an “intervention group” for suspension-challenged riders like us. 😉

gapago

Apr 21, 2022
california
Riding a Trek Rail 9.9 with Rockshox Zeb Ultimate fork. When I set the pressure to the recommended pressure I don’t even get 20% sag. Anyone have any experience with this? I weigh 82kg and the recommended pressure is 80psi
Let all the air out and burp the seals with the smooth side smooth the zip tie against the seal until the forks are sitting on the tire. then pump them up again and you should get the sag. But after riding the air will build up in the lowers again and the only way to get the sag is less psi in the fork. This appears to be normal with bigger stanction forks.The 2023 ZEB has bleeders on them but for now the zip tie seems to work.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles