zeb mudgaurd

Healy

Oct 4, 2020
Forest of dean
Hi all

I awaiting my ebike. I bought a rrp bolt on guard the day before I ordered the ebike. It works great but don’t think i can mount it to a zeb fork that comes with the ebike.

what are people using on the zeb. The tracks I ride in the Forest of Dean are proper slop at the moment.

TIA

slippery pete

Oct 29, 2019
Scotland
RockShox make a bolt on standard fender made of unobtainium.

I've just got a RapidRacerProducts Proguard Max for my Lyrik. The ziptie one. My previous marsh guard was bottoming out on the crown/steerer and preventing the fork using full travel.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
As an FYI I have the official sram one and the manufacturing tolerances on either it or the fork are way off, the holes dont line up, you can basically get the middle and one of the ends in but not both end ones in.

I know that both Mudhugger and RRP are bringing out bolt on guards for the Zebs soon.

Gw0175

Aug 30, 2020
Scotland
As an FYI I have the official sram one and the manufacturing tolerances on either it or the fork are way off, the holes dont line up, you can basically get the middle and one of the ends in but not both end ones in.

I know that both Mudhugger and RRP are bringing out bolt on guards for the Zebs soon.
I have the SRAM one and had to chuckle when I read this as I had mentioned to my other half "I'll just be two minutes fitting this"..... I then proceeded to take over half an hour due to the screw holes not lining up.

They're a total pain but do all fit and make the fender feel super sturdy once tightened up ??

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I have the SRAM one and had to chuckle when I read this as I had mentioned to my other half "I'll just be two minutes fitting this"..... I then proceeded to take over half an hour due to the screw holes not lining up.

They're a total pain but do all fit and make the fender feel super sturdy once tightened up ??
Exactly what I said to my better half, just hoping down to the garage for a few minutes . . ?‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles